NEWS RELEASE: New product offers a major step forward in 3D cell culturing and our new relationship with Nano3D Biosciences (N3D). N3D has developed the Bio-Assembler 3D cell culture technology.
Interested in 3D Cell Culturing?
Have you looked into or performed 3D Cell Culture only to find it difficult to:
Why would you want to do 3D Cell Culture?
Easy Step by Step Protocol:
To Learn More:
- List of Products Available
- 2013 Nature Protocols on 3D Cell Culturing by Magnetic Levitation
- 2013 Nature Review – A Better Brew
- 2013 Tissue Engineering Publication-Bronchiole Model
- 2012 Tissue Engineering Publication- Adipose Tissue
- 2012 Elsevier Publication
- 2010 Nature Nanotechnology Publication
- MIDSCI Video
- Nano 3D Biosciences White Paper
- BiO Assay White Paper
- Cell types and protocols
- Human Mammary Epithelial Cells – Acinar Structures
Weekly Webinars every Wednesday or we can set up a private webinar with your lab, or department.
In Vivo like In Vitro Mouse Brain Xenograft Comparison - Glioblastoma
Souza et al. Nature Nanotechnol. April 2010